Five 40-Mile Rides from the Ice Skating Rink in Mercer County Park
It’s Sunday now, but on Friday I lead a fun B-category ride out of Mercer County Park for PFW. I didn’t put all that much time into the event, but I certainly didn’t find it all that easy to create 40-mile loops from the skating rink in the park that included a rest stop around mile 25 or so. I came up with two that seemed OK to me, but yesterday and this morning I created a few more just for the heck of it. Below are links to the five rides that seem pretty good to me.
1. 39.5 miles/ 651 ft ele. gain — West Windsor, Plainsboro, Monmouth Junction, Cranbury, Twin Rivers, Windsor & Robbinsville.
2. 40.3 miles/ 874 ft ele. gain — West Windsor, Cranbury, Hightstown, Twin Rivers, Perrineville, Clarksburg, Windsor & Robbinsville.
3. 39.3 miles/ 607 ft ele. gain — West Windsor, Cranbury, Hightstown, East Windsor, Windsor & Robbinsville.
4. 40.0 miles/ 1011 ft ele. gain — West Windsor, Plainsboro, Kingston, Princeton, Lawrence, Lawrenceville, Mercerville & Robbinsville.
5. 39.4 miles/ 706 ft ele. gain — West Windsor, Cranbury, East Windsor, Hightstown, Perrineville & Windsor.
PS. CLICK HERE for a bonus 40-miler.