My Five Favorite Bike Rides Over the Past 3 Years
Below are links to cue sheets I’ve prepared for the rides and saved as PDF files. Each cue sheet includes a reference to the related GPS map stored at RideWithGPS dot com. These cue sheets are referenced in an article included in the March 2015 edition of The Freewheel published by The Princeton Free Wheelers, Inc.
1. Van Sandt Covered Bridge Ride from Princeton (50 miles)
2. Covered Bridge Ride from Bulls Island Rec Area (63 miles)
3. Three Steep Climbs from Frenchtown (65 miles)
4. Racin 4 Mason Bike Event from Hopewell (70 miles, point to point)
5. 100-Miler from Princeton to Belmar & Back (100 miles)